Wednesday 14 April 2010

inka

Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about the holiday I went on by your advertisements suggestion. On your advertisement were many facts that were untrue.
Firstly, the advertisement said there would be ''beautiful sandy beaches'', it was far from that. The beaches were filthy, there was trash everywhere, also there was too much people, there was barely enough room to breath. Also about the advertisement saying I could go snorkelling, there was no equipment to use.
Secondly, there was no possible ways to take a trip on an elephant because the row was too long to wait in. There was no option of waiting due to the fact that weather was too hot.
Furthermore, you promised cycling around the town to meet the locals, but the bikes were out of order. Our holiday was absolutely ruined and I blame it all on you for false advertisement.
You can only imagine how disappointed I am. I am confident that I am entitled to a partial refund in addition to an apology for the inconvenience. I look forward to receiving a prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mari Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment